A wealthy man had only one daughter.
When the daughter was of marriage age, the father sent news around town that all the eligible young men should come to compete in a test which would determine who was fit to marry his daughter.
On the set day, all able-bodied young men came out. Some came with paper and pen and others with cutlasses and swords.
The rich man took them to his swimming pool and addressed them:“Any of you who can swim from one end of this swimming pool to the other would marry my daughter. In addition, I‘ll give him 15 million Ghana Cedis, a car and a house so they can start life well. I shall be waiting to meet my son-in-law at the other side. Good luck!”
As the young men, all very excited at the prospect of winning, started taking off their shirts, a helicopter came over the pool and dropped snakes and crocodiles into the pool. Immediately, all the men turned back and started wearing their shirts. Disappointed, some of them said, ''That's crazy, no one will."
All of a sudden,they heard a splash in the pool & everybody watched in amazement as one gentleman struggled his way across, avoiding the snakes and crocodiles. Finally, he made it to the other side. The rich man could not believe it. He asked the young man to name anything he wanted but the man was panting uncontrollably. When finally, he got himself together, he made a request saying, ''SHOW ME THE PERSON WHO PUSHED ME INTO THIS POOL!''
1. You may not know what you are capable of doing until you are PUSHED!!.
2. Sometimes it takes going through bad moments to bring out the BEST in us.
3. Trials are raw materials for Triumphant Testimonies...
4. Push might take various dimensions: some people needed to be sacked before realizing their potentials and reaching their goals in life.
5. The more adversaries work to prevent you from reaching your destiny, the more they drive you close to it.
My Wish for You this Week:
I PRAY SOMEONE OR SOMETHING WILL PUSH YOU TOWARDS YOUR SUCEESS.